+34 965 916 929 - +34 625 354 063 Monday through Thursday 9 to 18h Friday 9-15h
Request an estimate

How do I legalise a university / master=|=s degree certificate in a foreign country?

When you travel abroad for work, one of the hundreds of issues and questions you face is how to get your university or master's degree certificate approved by your destination country. It's possible that the company where you'll be working or doing a placement will ask you to do this.

You might also want to travel and work in your chosen profession, wherever you may be, so it's best to have all your academic and training documentation in order so you can find work and cover your costs while you're abroad, as well as obtain a visa.

Apostille and sworn translation

You've probably heard of the Apostille, or more specifically, the Hague Apostille, if you have had to prove the authenticity of a document such as an academic certificate in a foreign country.

Signatory countries to the Hague Convention enjoy the benefit of not having to prove the legal authenticity of foreign public documents in those countries. If this is your case, you'll need to obtain the Hague Apostille.

Why should I use a professional translator and not machine translation?

Machine translation can be very useful if you're travelling abroad as a tourist or you need to understand a simple text. Plus, today's technology means we all have this on our mobile phones. In fact, this kind of machine translation works in the same way as a dictionary, and is the same kind of basic tool we used at school. But machine translations are too ambiguous.

Are all translators interpreters?

It's generally thought that translators are always interpreters and vice versa, but it's actually not the case. Although there are some professionals who are able to do both jobs.

┬┐Necesitas ayuda?

We use our own and third party cookies to improve our services. Read more

I accept

At TRAYMA TRANSLATIONS SERVICES we have the necessary infrastructure to continue developing our work at full capacity so that the effects of this situation affect as little as possible both our clients and collaborators.

In this sense, we have extended our working hours to 8 pm and we are giving PRIORITY to all those translations related to CORONAVIRUS without charging any urgency fee.

We advise you to try to communicate with us online via E-mail to so that we can process your orders as quickly as possible.